Laptop-fans.co.uk respects your privacy and takes your online safety seriously. In order to provide you with the best products, efficient customer service, and timely updates, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. To better protect your privacy, we provide the notice below explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
How do we collect information about you?
We collect information from Site users in several different ways, with the goal of providing an efficient, meaningful, and customized shopping experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Record and quickly bring up information you have given previously
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services
- Alert you of our new information, products, and services
- speed up navigation
- track site usage
- recognize users and user access privileges
- enable selection and purchase products on this Site record your browsing activity and purchases
How do we use your personal information?
- Internal Use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may use your personal information internally to collect general information about visitors to this Site, improve Site content and layout, improve our outreach, and market our services and products.
- Communication with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our Site and your orders. All customers must provide an email address to allow communication with us regarding orders placed. We may send you a confirmation email after you place orders at this Site. Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
Do we ever give out your personal information?
We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal or financial information to anyone, except in the following specific situations:
- Third-party service providers: Like most online retailers, we use third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information disclosed to them is solely to help in their provision of service. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, email and phone number to partners(Such as DHL, EMS etc.) in order to guarantee delivery of your orders, and we may use relevant customer information in order to monitor the quality of the third party\'s service.
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors to a particular page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date, with third parties such as advertising partners.
How do we secure information collected about you?
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as:
- Safeguarding all financial transactions done through this Site with Secure Sockets Layer(SSL) encryption
- Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information
- Working only with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware
While our business is designed with safeguarding your personal information in mind, please remember that 100% security does not presently exist anywhere, online or offline.
What choices do you have regarding our collection of your information?
You can choose to:
- Correct or update your personal information
- Stop receiving mail to your email address